Barn raising

We very much welcome donations from supporters who are able to become patrons of the orchestra. Your generosity provides a much valued source of funding without which it would be impossible to present such interesting and ambitious programmes. If you are able to help in this way, a donation can conveniently be added to your ticket order or sent directly from your bank account to ours by direct transfer or standing order, either online or at any bank branch. Please pay:

  • Bromley Symphony Orchestra
  • Account 30183792
  • Sort code 40-15-05

We suggest a minimum of £25 for individuals or £40 for couples. You may also pay by cheque, payable to Bromley Symphony Orchestra and posted to the treasurer at PO Box 1065, Bromley BR1 9QD.

To donate by credit/debit card, click the Donate button below. Please add a reference indicating how you wish your name to appear on programmes (unless of course you wish to remain anonymous).

  • Mrs J Adams
  • Mrs Jill Brodie
  • John & Riet Carmichael
  • Mr & Mrs B W Davis
  • Mr & Mrs T J Dillon
  • Mr & Mrs J Farrel
  • Glynn & Denyse Griffiths
  • Shirley & Geoff Griffiths
  • Mrs Jean Handorff
  • Mr Alan Howes
  • Yvonne and David Lowe
  • Dr Beryl Magrath
  • Professor and Mrs S.W. McVeigh
  • Mrs June Norton
  • Mr Martin Perkins
  • Mr & Mrs C J Pope
  • Pauline & Tim Rogers
  • Mr J G Ross-Martyn
  • Penny Steer
  • Judy Wilde
  • Richard and Barbara Wood


If you’re a new Patron, we would like to know how you wish your name to appear in concert programmes and how to contact you for administrative purposes such as concert changes. You may also use this form to update your information.

We would also like to know whether we may claim Gift Aid on your donation, in which case it will be worth 25% more to us.

Gift Aid Declaration

Please indicate whether you are currently a UK taxpayer and if so whether we may treat future donations from you as Gift Aid donations. If this also applies to earlier donations you have made to us within the past 4 years please indicate that.

If you have not paid UK tax at least equal to the sum of all your Gift Aid donations for the same tax year, is there someone else (e.g. a family member) who is a taxpayer and is prepared to make the donation on your behalf? If so, that person will need to complete the declaration and be the person making the payment.

You must keep us informed of any change in tax status or address.