As requested by the author
Sent from my iPhone
-------- Original Message --------
From:Paul and Margy Jeffery
Sent:Wed, 14 Feb 2018 12:43:17 +0000
Subject:Book 'A Player's Guide to Chamber Music'
|PUBLISHED:||Robert Hale, an imprint of the Crowood Press, 19/10/2017|
|INSIDE:||63 music examples|
Chamber music is widely played in homes, without an audience, by players who are mostly amateurs. This book is a complete guide to chamber music for players of all abilities. It:
- Is for players and for those interested or aspiring to play
- Lists what music is available
- Helps the player to identify what is suitable
- Covers chamber music from the seventeenth to the later twentieth century
- Considers all instrumental combinations including strings, piano, wind instruments, duet sonatas and baroque ensembles
- Addresses all significant composers
- Provides difficulty ratings for all works, and discusses technical and musical aspects of playing
- Identifies works particularly suitable for inexperienced players
- Has lists enabling cross reference by instrument or instrumental combination of all works mentioned in the book
- This mailing list is a public mailing list - anyone may join or leave, at any time.
- This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
Start a new thread, email: memb...@bromleysymphony.org
Bromley Symphony Orchestra will not use your email address for any other purpose, or divulge it to third parties.