As requested by the author
Sent from my iPhone
-------- Original Message --------
From:Paul and Margy Jeffery
Sent:Wed, 14 Feb 2018 12:43:17 +0000
Subject:Book 'A Player's Guide to Chamber Music'
|PUBLISHED:||Robert Hale, an imprint of the Crowood Press, 19/10/2017|
|INSIDE:||63 music examples|
Chamber music is widely played in homes, without an audience, by players who are mostly amateurs. This book is a complete guide to chamber music for players of all abilities. It:
- Is for players and for those interested or aspiring to play
- Lists what music is available
- Helps the player to identify what is suitable
- Covers chamber music from the seventeenth to the later twentieth century
- Considers all instrumental combinations including strings, piano, wind instruments, duet sonatas and baroque ensembles
- Addresses all significant composers
- Provides difficulty ratings for all works, and discusses technical and musical aspects of playing
- Identifies works particularly suitable for inexperienced players
- Has lists enabling cross reference by instrument or instrumental combination of all works mentioned in the book
This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra members about rehearsals and events.
Bromley Symphony Orchestra will not use your email address for any other purpose, or divulge it to third parties.