- To hire music in advance of the start of the next concert's rehearsal sessions, preferably 2 weeks in advance to give Adrian a chance to bow parts, and for you to get additional music sets printed as the BSO string sections have now expanded beyond the size catered for by standard orchestral sets
- To package music up into folders for each of the orchestral sections before the first rehearsal
- At the end of each concert, collect, collate, repair and return the music to the hiring company or library
- Forward invoices to the treasurer
- Help the treasurer prepare a budget by feeding in music hire estimates when required
- A few hours at end of a concert, and before the first rehearsal of the next concert
- Floor space for arranging music in piles
- The ability to plan and do things on time
- A car to transport the Grey Suitcase to and from rehearsals and concerts
- The ability to lift heavy weights without damaging yourself (particularly your back)
- A multi-language guide to translate all the instrument names, preferably printed-out and to hand. Beware "false friends".
- Packing tape (when returning posted items to hire companies)
- Book Repair Tape (when music is damaged)
- Adrian will learn your name
- I will be very grateful
This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra members about rehearsals and events.
Bromley Symphony Orchestra will not use your email address for any other purpose, or divulge it to third parties.